Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ignore the previous posts!!!

Since I moved here to Logan away from my family and friends, I have been thinking about starting my own blog. I decided that I was too boring and had nothing to blog about, so I didn't start a blog. But, I kept thinking about it and again I decided that I was too boring and I didn't have a digital camera to make my blog more exciting, so once again I put the idea out of my mind!!

Then, last semester one of my class assignments was to create a blog about a family or social policy and blog about the topic through the whole semester. This is fantastic!! I thought, now I have a blog and I can just keep it going after class is over!! However, I couldn't figure out how to change the URL without creating a whole new blog, soooo......what I have will just have to do!!

So welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your time here!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment