Saturday, October 10, 2009

PARTY!!!!!!!!!! No pictures though!!

So today is my oldest and bestest friend Wendy's 30th birthday!!!!!! Although, if you ask her, she hasn't aged a day over 21!!! :D I tried to tell her that she should embrace 30, enjoy 30, give 30 a hug, but no dice.

Anyway, her fabulous husband Shane planned an elaborate surprise party for her and enlisted my (and several other people's) help in making sure all the friends I know of Wendy's were invited to the party. Well, I walked into the RS room of the church where that party was being held and the entire room was covered in PINK, pink balloons, pink streamers, pink drink, pink cotton candy, pink birthday crowns, pink frosted cupcakes, pink candies.

I said to myself, 'Wendy doesn't like pink'!! I began to wonder just how well Shane really knows Wendy!! So I was discussing how Wendy doesn't like pink with our friend Tracey and she was thinking the same thing!! But, apparently the whole pink thing is a joke that Wendy has with some other friends of hers, so we were in a sea of pink for the night!!!

The whole night was a lot of fun!!! Shane had called the bishop of their ward and asked him if he would call Wendy and ask if she could come in for an interview!! Well, Wendy had a fishy feeling that something was going on so Shane asked the bishop if he would give Wendy a REAL interview so that would take up more time and Wendy would hopefully be less suspicious!!! Even with the 'REAL' interview Wendy was still suspicious but she was suprised as well!!

I got the chance to see so many people that I haven't seen for quite some time, so I was really glad that I made the trip down from Logan for the party!!! However, I was really bummed that I had forgotten my camera so I was not able to get any pictures. :(

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for coming down, and for all your help with the party. It was so good to see you, and I appreciate all your help. Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! This is Michelle. I hope you don't mind if I read your blog; I have one too. I'd like to keep in touch with you guys. my blog is mabwright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete